Design a Code Like a Girl T-Shirt
If you haven’t heard, Code Like a Girl has a new store on Redbubble where you can buy Code Like a Girl branded stickers, t-shirts, and other cool things like mugs and notebooks. All the profits from the sale of these items goes right back into funding the Code Like a Girl project.
We are excited to announce the Code Like a Girl t-shirt design contest! We want you to design a shirt that you and your tech friends want to wear that promotes the ideals of Code Like a Girl.
- Must contain the Code.LikeAGirl.io website in the design somewhere
- Must be a PNG file type
- Dimensions must be 2400×3200 pixels
- The winner’s design will be featured on a shirt to be sold on the Code Like a Girl Redbubble site.
- The artist’s name and link to their website or contact information will be included in the product description on Redbubble.
- The shirt and artist’s name will be featured on our facebook store.
- The winner and runner up designs will be highlighted on this publication when we announce the winner.
- The winning artist will receive a shirt in their size, as well as a Code Like a Girl Logo Sticker.
All submissions must be received by November 25, 2016.
The winner will be announced on Medium and launched on the Redbubble website December 1st 2016.
We are very excited to see your designs! You can submit them at the link below.